The Sales Rainmaker
Our new Sales Rainmaker will be responsible for generating revenue and sponsorship opportunities for its various products through working closely with the company's executive team. Candidate must be an efficient, hard-working, motivated problem solver whose attention to detail and excellent follow-through allows them to thrive working in a fast-paced environment.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Research, develop, and execute content partnerships for Wayfarer’s video content, which will be released across all social channels.
- Develop sales packages and integration opportunities for potential advertisers and sponsors.
- Manage all relationships with brands, advertisers, and sponsors.
- Monitor and create reports reflecting effectiveness of sales strategy as well as lead recommendations for improvements.
- Oversee marketing interns.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Genuine desire to positively impact the people and world around you.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in digital sales and/or marketing.
- Ability to think quickly on your feet, and stay calm under pressure around celebrities and talent.
- Excellent work ethic and a positive, can-do attitude.
- Deep relationships with and understanding of digital platforms and communities with definitive case studies for brands and partners.
- Strong command of the latest online trends, sites, tools, and communities.
- Strong relationships across with brands and advertisers with missions that align with Wayfarer’s.
- Obsessive attention to detail.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Tested ability to collaborate across disciplines.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Experience managing a small team.
- Experience working at a digital, broadcast or premium TV network.
- Existing relationships at key sponsors.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 3 years
- Digital Sales/Marketing: 3 years