Social Media Disruptor
Our new Social Media Disruptor will be responsible for leveraging Wayfarer’s available assets to market the brand across social and digital platforms - forwarding a shift away from ‘Wayfarer promoting content’ to ‘content promoting Wayfarer’ and participating in the future of Wayfarer’s success as the company evolves.
Candidate must be born innovator and have a passionate command over the convergence of digital/linear content and social media. This includes ample experience strategizing and executing on paid, earned and owned tactics in an effort to drive buzz, create demand, and reduce churn.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Develop, lead, and execute social media marketing campaigns that forward our Content Marketing initiatives in order to serve the needs of the company and strengthen the relationship with our audience.
- Lead day-to-day communication with partners yielding a mutually beneficial promotional exchange on a daily basis.
- Provide social liaison to Distribution team, managing cross-promotional efforts with platforms and partners while leveraging insights about fan behavior to inform the approach.
- Act as a proactive partner to the Content, Content Marketing, Public Relations, Media, Research, Legal, Design, and Video Production, and Viewer Experience teams.
- Track benchmarks and set campaign KPIs.
- Lead the development of paid social strategy in consultation with the internal Media team to execute against each campaign’s goals.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Genuine desire to impact the people and world around you substantially.
- 2-3 years social media marketing experience.
- 1 - 2 years Paid Performance Media experience.
- Insatiable passion for emerging media and all things social.
- Strong command of social platforms, popular listening tools, and industry-standard publishing tools.
- Strong command of the digital PR, content syndication, and influencer marketing spaces.
- Tested ability to collaborate across disciplines.
- Obsessive attention to detail.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Remarkable presentation and organizational skills.
- Excellent work ethic and a positive, can-do attitude.
- Ability to think quickly on your feet, and stay calm under pressure around celebrities and talent.
- Graphic design with an eye for detail.
- Aptitude for writing.
- SEO and content marketing comprehension.
- Social advertising experience.
- Oversee social media interns.
- Experience managing a small team.
- Experience working at a digital, broadcast or premium TV network.
- Existing relationships at key social platforms.
Job Type: Full-time
- Social Media: 2 years
- Marketing: 2 years