Our new Marketing Guru will be responsible for developing and executing Wayfarer’s brand marketing plans to deliver key objectives. The ideal candidate should have a background in marketing and brand management -- including but not limited to conducting business analysis and providing recommendations, developing solutions to strategic brand challenges, successfully working with cross-functional teams, drafting business and creative briefs and managing multiple projects in an organized and efficient manner.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Develop and execute effective marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Evaluate execution during and after campaign launch and establish recommendations for improvement.
- Create quality and detailed briefs to establish direction for creative, media and other partners.
- Conduct analysis of key performance metrics and insights to help refine brand strategies.
- Manage internal brand efforts to ensure consistent brand position and voice on-channel.
- Demonstrate technical marketing and project management skills as well as knowledge of company and product.
- Develop and deliver campaign recaps, updates and brand reporting with accuracy.
- Communicate and collaborate with cross-functional teams as well as other business units to drive brand objectives.
- Show high sense of judgment, ownership over projects, creative problem-solving
- Support Brand team with other duties, as needed.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Genuine desire to positively impact the people and world around you.
- 5 to 7 years of brand marketing experience; entertainment and media distribution experience is a huge plus.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly adaptive and proactive.
- Excellent project & brand management skills.
- Excellent work ethic and a positive, can-do attitude.
- Strong balance of creative and analytical thinking.
- Open/direct verbal, written, and listening communication skills.
- Tested ability to collaborate across disciplines.
- Strong relationship management and interpersonal skills.
- Solid understanding of the evolving media landscape.
- Experience establishing brand at start ups.
- Experience with outside agencies.
- Experience working at a digital, broadcast or premium TV network.
Job Type: Full-time
- Brand Marketing: 5 years